What is PHP———
PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor
PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor.PHP may be a very fashionable and widely-used open-source server-side scripting language to write down dynamically generated sites.PHP was originally developed by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994.. it had been initially referred to as Personal Home Page.
PHP scripts are executed on the server and therefore the result’s sent to the online browser as plain HTML. integrated with the many of popular databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, and so on. the present major version of PHP is 7.5 All of the code during this tutorial has been tested and validated against the foremost recent release of PHP 7.5
PHP is an extremely powerful language yet easy to find out and use.
So this website bookmark and continued.
thephpconcept tutorial provide will assist you to find out the basics of the PHP scripting language, from the essential to advanced topics step-by-step. If you are a beginner, start with the fundamentals and gradually move forward by learning a touch bit a day.
- PHP is a also server-side script language. because PHP script executes on the server.
- PHP is a powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive web pages.
- PHP files are usually given the “.php” extension.
- PHP has supported different types of databases.
- PHP can run on different platforms. As may be windows, Linux,
- Mac, OS, etc.
- PHP file is extension .php
Simple example for PHP Code
<html> <head> <title>Simple Example</title> </head> <body> <?php echo "This is simple example"; ?> </body> </html>